Monday, November 7, 2011

Update!

Wow it has defiantly been a long time! I always get on here to look at everyone else's blogs but never seem to take the time to update my own. That is all going to change.  Now that I have a job where I am on the computer all day doing nothing I have no excuse to not update my blog! So here goes trying to update it everyday!

Derek:  Can I just start by saying how proud I am of him and what he has accomplished? He is the most amazing man I have ever met.  He works so hard to provide for me and give me the best life possible.  He is a SUPERMAN!! The update with him is that he just got a job with Fox 13 working as a camera man for their morning news.  The only bad side is that his hours are from 4:30a.m. to 7:30a.m.  He had his first day today and he really enjoyed it! So now he has a full time job, full time school, and a part time job.  He is working so hard and I am so proud of him! I am so grateful for him being able to obtain a job with Fox 13 so that he can get his foot in the door and hopefully when he graduates we will be able to get a great paying job.  When he went in for his interview they couldn't believe his experience and said that he was over qualified for the job which is great because hopefully they will be able to move him up quickly.  He is going to school for Broadcasting and will hopefully graduate in the fall of next year.  He was lucky enough to get the News Directing position up at Weber State University which he was able to get a scholarship for.  He also received a scholarship from KSL for Broadcasting which means his whole tuition is paid for which is awesome!  He is doing so awesome and I am so grateful to call him mine!

Kristin:  Well my life isn't as exciting as Derek's.  I decided to receive my associates in school and stop going to school to support my husband.  I am working full time at Matchbin also known as Radiate Media.  Our company just changed names.  My title is Marketing Coordinator but I am really just a receptionist/office slave. lol.  I do whatever people need help with and answer the phones.  I really love my job and it has been a blast to work at.  Plus the pay is great!  I have also started going to the gym and hopefully start loosing weight.  It has been three months since I have started and I haven't been doing so great.  I started out strong but then started slowing down.  That is all going to change because on top of keeping up on the blog I am also going to start writing about my weight loss journey.  I became inspired by a family friend who is doing this and seems like it really helps to write out about your journey.  I am going to kick butt at this and loose weight.

Well I think that is the lastest about us.  Keep coming back for more information!

No comments: