Thursday, November 10, 2011

Frustrated

So I am really frustrated with myself, and I only have myself to blame.  I haven't been to the gym for a week and a half because life has just been so crazy busy and I haven't had time.  However, I could have made time and taken an hour out of my day but I didn't and I paid for it big time last night!  I went to the gym last night for a training session with my personal trainer and it was the worst training ever!!! I could hardly do anything I used to I am so weak now and I have no stamina.  I am so upset that I didn't just go to the gym I could have lost a lot of weight by now but no I decided not to.  All this is going to change starting yesterday.  It is my goal to be at the gym every night and eat right everyday.  I am going to loose these extra pounds and I am not going to let myself go that long again!

No comments: