Tuesday, June 29, 2010

SUMMER!

Ah I am so excited it is summer! Summer is my favorite month.  Not just because it is my birthday but because there are so many holidays and so many chances to get together with friends and family! I just love it.  I love BBQ's and Fires and camping and so many things.  So far we have had a great summer.  Last weekend Derek went off to Scout Camp with the Young Men in our ward and I stayed home.  On Saturday we had two wonderful family reunions and it was just wonderful to be with family that I haven't seen for a while and also to meet new family that I haven't met.  Both reunions were for Derek's side of the family.  He has such a wonderful family and I just love being a part of it.  So about my birthday, there is less than a month until I am 21 and I am pretty excited.  It is not a huge deal but I can't wait to say that I am not 20 anymore.  For some reason it is hard for me to say that I like being able to say 21.  Since all of our friends are older than me it is nice to be one year older and closer to their age, but oh well!  So all in all I am super excited for it to be summer, lots of pictures to come so be excited!!

No comments: