Thursday, June 10, 2010

Square Dancing

So I don't know I have had said this but Derek and I were asked to be Ma and Pa on Trek this year in our ward.  We are excited to have been asked this but I am kind of nervous.  It will be weird because just four years ago I was just on Trek with my stake and now to be a Ma will be kind of weird, and I am like three or four years older than that oldest ones going so it will be different.  However, I am excited because I won't have to work as hard because I am a Ma. ;)  Anyways, this week for Young Men Young Womens, they did Stake Square Dancing and it was a lot of fun.  It was nice to see the youth in our ward have a good time doing old pioneer dances.  I am really excited to see how they do on Trek.  Our Trek is August 18-21, which is the week before school starts and it is the middle of August which will be really hot.  But that is okay we will have fun! 

No comments: