Friday, February 10, 2012

ALOHA!!!

YAY!! We are finally on our way to Hawaii!! We are so excited.  We are sitting here waiting at the airport.  We got here a little bit early which is okay to make sure that we made it to the flight one time.  I don't want to miss this flight.  The flight today is 7 hours.  That is a really long flight but I think it will be okay.  When we get there to Hawaii we are going to go pick up a car then head to our hotel.  We are staying at the Marriot in Waikiki.  I am so excited just to land and see the beautiful Hawaii that everyone talks about.  I just wanted to say thank you to Derek for letting us go on this wonderful vacation.  I am so excited to spend some quality time with him.  Keep checking back for updates on what fun adventures we go on!!!

No comments: