Thursday, January 28, 2010

School :(

So I was enjoying school, until it has become more busy and more time consuming. I feel like all we ever do is go to school then go to work then come home and work on homework. School, school, school, school, school. When can we ever just have a break for us and not think or worry about anything else? Oh well, I guess that is just how life goes. It is either work and school, or work and kids. I guess I will take work and school for now at least I don't have to wake up in the middle of the night to crying. I guess I just solved my own problems by venting out on here. Now that you know my frustrations and I got those off my chest, I should be grateful for the life I have and grateful for what I have been given. Hopefully the next post will be more happy and uplifting. Thanks for taking the time to read my frustrations. Love you all!

No comments: