Monday, August 17, 2009

6 Months!

On Friday, August 14, Derek and I celebrated our six month anniversary of being married and wow has the time flied. I cannot believe it has been six months but we have absolutely loved being married! On Thursday the 13 we went to the Salt Lake Temple to do an endowment session, we had the privilege to be witness couples at the session! It was such an amazingly spiritual experience, I couldn't have asked to spend our sixth month anniversary any other way!



I finally found a job, working with my husband at Matchbin which is a web design company and I am loving it! I love working with my husband and being with him all the time! It has been great! We start school on the 24th of August and we kind of can't wait to get back to work. It will be nice to be always busy.

This past weekend we finally got our photography website up and running! We have officially started our photography business! We have decided to call it KiSSeD by Designs Photography, and we do any kind of photography you like! We do Weddings, Bridals, Engagements, Family, Children, Senior, and Model photography. If you have any need for photography please ask us! Right now our prices are very low for just starting out! Our website however is having some technical difficulties, we are in the process of fixing them. You can still check it out and look at our pictures. Keep in mine our pictures don't look great right now because the slide show is distorting them, which we are going to fix as well. But check it out! The website is kissedbydesigns.com Thank you everyone!

2 comments:

Mindy, Tyler, and Kids said...

I wish we were close so you could do my girls' pictures. I'm glad you guys had a good six month anniversary!

Aaron and Lindsey said...

I'm glad I found your blog! SO cute! If you think 6 months went fast, just wait til you hit your year mark!