Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Update!

We haven't been on here for awhile so I thought I would get on and give an update on what we are up to. Derek is still working at Matchbin and is loving it! He just got a promotion to Account Manager and is now making $16 dollars which is a blessing for us because I quit my job. Derek also played football this last spring and absolutely loved it, and enjoyed the experience. I have recently quit my job and have been searching for one ever since. I have applied for many jobs and have not quite heard of one yet, but earlier this week Derek asked if I would like working at Matchbin with him and I decided it was a job I could take and I would love to work with Derek! So I have an interview on Thursday so we'll see if I get the job! I have decided to switch my major to Graphic Design, I just can't keep my mind set on what I want to major but hopefully this will be it. Well so far that is all the update on our lives, but I will try to keep everyone posted on a regular basis! Love you all!

No comments: